Location: Mahwah, NJ
Commission Based: $16-19 per hour
Infinity Energy has been leading the NY/NJ solar revolution one home at a time. We’ve been specializing in the design, financing and delivery of affordable home solar since 2007. We are experiencing explosive growth and are looking for hard working and talented individuals to help continue our growth in accordance with our company mission, core values and code of ethics. We’re seeking an Inspection coordinator to join our growing team.
Be a leader. Join the Revolution!
- Work with local utility and municipalities to schedule and conduct inspections.
- Perform company quality inspections and report issues
- Clear communication between the installation team and operations department on status of projects
- Customer service and communication with customers about the status of their projects
- Ability to work comfortably on roofs
- Light service work on solar systems
- Electrical experience is a huge plus
- Climb ladders and use of hand tools
- Must have clean drivers license
- Weekly updates with installation and operations teams
- Must be good with computers and working with our CRM
- Must be very organized and close attention to detail
- Must have good attitude
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance