Our Latest Solar Opening: Customer Service
Infinity Energy has been leading the NY solar revolution one home at a time. We’ve been specializing in the design, financing and delivery of affordable home solar since 2007.
We’ve been experiencing explosive growth and is looking for a talented individual to drive our customer service outreach program. This role is critical because it is our customer’s first impression of our business.
The customer service representative will provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services, in addition to assisting individuals interested in opening accounts. solve customer application and Internet problems. The customer service representative will receive, document and resolve customer complaints.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing orders, scheduling and system troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- A highly developed sense of integrity and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to reating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Is able to handle complains and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime when needed. Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Some experience with multiline telephones. Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience a plus. Experience with Internet.
Interested in joining our rapidly growing team? Fill out the form to the right and let us know why you’d be a good fit.