Our Latest Solar Opening: Human Resources Specialist
We’re seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual to help build our HR team. This role is based in Pearl River, NY and will involve collaborating directly with the co-founders of a fast-growing, high-energy and exciting organization.
- Serve as main point of contact for general HR questions and possess sound judgment to know when to escalate to appropriate parties, as needed.
- Create and facilitate a New Hire Orientation program.
- Manage the onboarding process including educational, criminal and fair credit background checks, I-9, benefits and paperwork.
- Assist with the development and communication for 90 day review process, tracking completion as well as performance management process.
- Prepare general correspondences and event coordination for company events.
- Create and maintain employee personnel files (new hire, termination, benefits).
- Conduct Exit Interviews and collect and arrange data gleaned.
- Assist in special projects and performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3-5 years of HR experience, some preferably in a start-up environment creating HR structure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) skills.
- Knowledge of EEO/AA laws, employment law guidelines & policies.
- Self-starter, flexible analytical and independent thinker, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Interested in joining our rapidly growing team? Fill out the form to the right and let us know why you’d be a good fit.