Our Latest Solar Opening: Office Receptionist
Infinity Energy has been leading the NY solar revolution one home at a time. We’ve been specializing in the design, financing and delivery of affordable home solar since 2007.
We’ve been experiencing explosive growth and is looking for a friendly, professional individual to fill this role in our office.
The receptionist will attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. This person will also supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers.
- Greet persons entering organization.
- Direct persons to correct destination.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
Education and Experience
- Required experience: 3 years Receptionist/Executive Assistant
- High school diploma generally required.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Word, Excel, Power Point skill key competencies.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation and customer service orientation.
- Information management, organizing and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, initiative, reliability and stress tolerance.
Interested in joining our rapidly growing team? Fill out the form to the right and let us know why you’d be a good fit.