Our Latest Solar Opening: Solar PV Junior Engineer
We’ve been experiencing explosive growth and are looking for a talented individual to join our engineering team.
The Solar PV Junior Engineer will take on a large role in system design and drafting. This individual will be a quick learner and be accustom to working productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Conducting site audit reviews, including structural, solar shading and electrical service analysis.
- Designing and drafting site-specific residential solar PV systems.
- Communicating with sales, operations and installation teams to ensure a quick and efficient turn-around in the design of residential projects.
- Completion of other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in AutoCad is mandatory.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or progress towards it, is strongly preferred.
- A basic understanding of construction and structural theories is preferred.
- At least one year of solar, electrical or architectural experience is desired.
- A basic comprehension of grid-tied PV systems, NEC and design is a major plus.
- Ability to make decisions and work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested in joining our rapidly growing team? Fill out the form to the right and let us know why you’d be a good fit.