Infinity Energy has been leading the NY/NJ solar revolution one home at a time. We’ve been specializing in the design, financing, and delivery of affordable home solar since 2007. We are experiencing explosive growth and are looking for hard working and talented individuals to help continue our growth in accordance with our company mission, core values and code of ethics.
Be a leader. Join the Revolution!
Infinity Energy has been leading the NY/NJ solar revolution one home at a time. We’ve been specializing in the design, financing, and delivery of affordable home solar since 2007. We are experiencing explosive growth and are looking for hard working and talented individuals to help continue our growth in accordance with our company mission, core values and code of ethics. Be a leader. Join the Revolution!
Location: Dumont, NJ
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time, Monday- Friday (10 am-6 pm), Every other Saturday
Compensation: Hourly Base + Commission (PAID TRAINING)
BenefitsMedical, Dental, Vision
Seeking someone with high energy, excellent communication skills, and thrives working in a team environment. You have a great sales aptitude with a hustler mentality and can easily build rapport with people quickly. You have a competitive and confident nature that doesn’t get damaged by rejection and is motivated by upward mobility. You’re financially motivated and willing to push yourself if more money is involved.
As part of our field marketing team you will go to designated territories to educate homeowners about potential upgrades for their home and government-backed incentives they may qualify for. You will be responsible for engaging with homeowners, educating them about current programs, and generating leads for our sales teams. As the face of our company, you will be building relationships with potential customers and logging their information into our database.
Infinity Energy is a leading provider of home improvement solutions serving NY, NJ, and CT. With expertise in solar energy, roofing, and siding we have proudly completed over 10,000 projects throughout the tri-state area. Infinity continues to attract top talent by having an industry-leading culture and excellent work-life balance. With more than 15 years of experience and over 125 employees Infinity is dedicated to promoting from within and expanding our locations annually.
- Conduct field marketing outreach in residential neighborhoods.
- Engage with homeowners and provide information on home improvement options for their homes.
- Schedule appointments for our consultants to conduct in-home assessments.
- Maintain accurate records of leads, interactions, and outcomes in our CRM system.
- Attend regular team meetings and training sessions to stay updated on industry trends and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to walk for extended periods and work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- MUST have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Interested in joining our rapidly growing team? Fill out the form to the right and let us know why you’d be a good fit.
- Base salary plus commission and bonuses.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options.
- PAID TRAINING and ongoing professional development opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about renewable energy and want to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to making a positive impact on the environment and have aspirations to grow with a company. We encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and why you’re interested in this role.
**We believe in equal opportunity at Infinity Energy. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.**